Sorting and loading laundry
Remove all items from pockets.
Check for cigarette lighters.
The drum must be empty prior to loading.
See programme overview on page 7.
Your new dryer
Installation a page 8
Selecting and adjusting the programme
Select the drying programme ...
Press the Inicio/Stop (Start/Stop)
Make sure your hands are dry.
Hold the plug only.
All buttons are sensitive and only
need to be touched lightly.
ʋ For domestic use only.
ʋ Only to be used for drying fabrics that have been
washed with water.
Do not leave children unsupervised near the dryer.
Keep pets away from the dryer.
The dryer can be operated by children 8 years old
and older, by persons with reduced physical,
sensory or mental abilities and by persons with
insufficient experience or knowledge if they are
supervised or have been instructed in its use by
a responsible adult.
Condensation container with filter
End of programme as soon as the R/Terminado (AntiCrease/End) indicator
lamp lights up.
Interrupt programme Adding or removing laundry.
The drying operation can be interrupted briefly to add or remove laundry. However, it must then be
continued until it has finished.
1. Open the door. The drying process is interrupted.
2. Add or remove laundry then close the door.
3. If required, select a new programme and additional functions.
4. Press the Inicio/Stop (Start/Stop) button. The remaining time is updated after a few minutes.
Only use the dryer with the fluff filter
Empty the container after each drying cycle, not during drying.
1. Remove the condensation container and hold it level.
2. Pour out the condensation.
3. Always push container in fully until it clicks into place.
If the Depósito (Container) indicator lamp flashes despite the container
having been emptied a Filter in condensation container,
Cleaning the fluff filter
The fluff filter consists of two parts.
Clean the inner fluff filter after every drying cycle.
1. Open the door. Remove fluff from the door/door area.
2. Pull out the inner fluff filter and open it out.
3. Remove the fluff (by wiping the filter with your hand).
If the fluff filter is heavily soiled or blocked, rinse it under
running water and dry thoroughly.
Clean the outer fluff filter after every 5 drying cycles:
4. Remove the outer fluff filter.
5. Open it and remove any fluff.
Rinse under running water and dry thoroughly.
6. Close and re-insert the fluff filter.
Switching off the dryer
Turn the programme selector to Stop.
Do not leave laundry in the dryer.
Removing the laundry
Your dryer is equipped with an automatic reduced ironing function. The drum is moved at specific time
intervals for 60 minutes once the programme has ended. The laundry stays loose and fluffy
(or 120 minutes if the additional S Fácil (Reduced Ironing) function is selected).
Do not pull out/empty the
condensation container when drying is in progress.
Drum interior light
Information on laundry ...
Labelling of fabrics
Follow the manufacturer's care information.
(cDry at normal temperature.
'cDry at low temperature a in addition, select Delicado (Low Heat).
)cDo not machine dry.
Always observe the safety instructions on page 13.
Do not tumble-dry the following fabrics, for example:
– Non-breathable fabrics (e.g. rubber-coated).
– Delicate materials (silk, curtains made from synthetic material) a these may crease.
– Oil-stained laundry.
– To ensure an even result, sort the laundry by fabric type and drying programme.
– Always dry very small fabrics (e.g. baby socks) together with
large items of laundry (e.g. towels).
– Close zips, hooks and eyelets, and button up covers.
Tie fabric belts, apron strings, etc. together
– Do not over-dry easy-care laundry a Risk of creasing.
Allow laundry to finish drying in the air.
– Do not dry woollens in the dryer. They may, however, be refreshed a page 7
acabado lana/lã (Woollens Finish) programme (depending on model).
– Do not iron laundry immediately after drying; fold items up and leave for a while a residual
moisture will then be distributed evenly.
– The drying result depends on the type of water used during washing. a
Fine adjustment of the drying result, page 6.
– Knitted fabrics (e.g. T-shirts, jerseys) often shrink slightly the first time they are tumble-dried.
aDo not use the Extra seco para guardar (Cupboard Dry Extra) programme.
– The drying of starched laundry should be limited. a Starch leaves behind a coating that
– When washing laundry that is to be tumble-dried afterwards, use the correct amount of
fabric softener as specified in the manufacturer's instructions.
– For pre-dried, multi-layered fabrics or small, individual items of laundry, use the Timed
programme. Also suitable for subsequent drying.
Environmental protection / Energy-saving tips
– Before drying, spin the laundry thoroughly in the washing machine a the higher the spin
speed, the shorter the drying time will be, thus less energy is consumed.
Also spin easy-care laundry.
– Use the maximum recommended capacity, but do not exceed it
a Programme overview page 7.
– Make sure the room is well ventilated during drying.
– Do not cover or seal the air inlet.
Fine adjustment of the drying result
Adjustment of the levels of dryness
1 x to
Press and hold Delicado
(Low Heat) and turn 5 x to the right
Press Delicado (Low Heat)
until the required level is reached
Important Information ...
Your dryer is designed to be particularly energy efficient. Its technical features include
a refrigeration circuit, which uses energy efficiently in a similar way to a refrigerator.
The dryer's heat exchanger is cleaned automatically during drying.
The fluff filters and filter in the condensation container must be cleaned regularly.
Never operate the dryer without the fluff filters and/or condensation container with filter.
During drying, fluff and hair from the laundry is trapped by the fluff filter. Blocked fluff filters
may impair the heat exchange process.
The fluff filters must therefore be cleaned after every drying cycle. Rinse regularly under
running water a page 4.
Filter in the condensation container
The filter in the condensation container cleans the condensation. This condensation is
required for the automatic cleaning process. The filter should be cleaned regularly under
running water. Empty the condensation container before cleaning the filter a page 4/9.
Do not dry any fabrics that have come into contact with solvents, oil, wax, grease or paint:
e.g. hair styling products, nail varnish remover, stain remover, cleaning solvent. etc.
Empty all pockets.
Do not dry non-breathable fabrics.
Avoid drying items that produce a lot of fluff.
Woollens should be refreshed only, using the woollens programme.
L:00, L:01, L:02, L:03 are shown in sequence
Short signal when changing from L:03 to L:00, otherwise long
Select On/Off for buzzer at the end of the programme.
ˎ & (Signal)
Reduced temperature for delicate fabrics ' that require a longer
drying time; e.g. polyacrylics, polyamide, elastane, acetate silk.
Reduces creasing and prolongs the 'reduced ironing' phase after
the programme has finished.
ˎ S Fácilc
h:min End of programme after 1-24 hours (button may need to be pressed several times) can always be set
to the nearest full hour.
Cln Automatic cleaning of the heat exchanger.
of the drying
The drying result (e.g. Cupboard Dry) can be adjusted over three levels (1 - max. 3) for the
Algodón/Algodão (Cottons/Coloureds), Sintéticos (Synthetics) and Extra rápido 40 min (Rapid 40)
programmes apresetting = 0. After one of these programmes has been finely adjusted, the setting is
retained for the others. Further information apage 6.
0, 1, 2, 3
Depósito (Container) Empty the condensation container.
Clean the filter in the condensation container if necessary a page 9.
Limp. o/p (Filter) Rinse the fluff filters under running water a page 4.
ʋ Preparation . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
ʋ Setting the programmes . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
ʋ Drying . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3/4
ʋ Notes on laundry . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
ʋ Fine adjustment of the drying result . . . . 6
ʋ Important Information . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6
ʋ Overview of programmes . . . . . . . . . . . . 7
ʋ Installation . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 8
ʋ Frost protection / Transport. . . . . . . . . . . 8
ʋ Care and cleaning . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 9
ʋ Technical data . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10
ʋ Optional accessories . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10
ʋ Normal noises . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 11
ʋ What to do if ... / After-sales service . . . 12
ʋ Safety instructions . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 13