About This Manual
Using this manual
About pictures and images
Software Usage Contract
Chapter 1 Before Use
Chapter 2 Capture Environment
Chapter 3 Album Environment
Chapter 4 Movie Editing Environment
Chapter 5 Layout Environment
Chapter 6 Image Editor
Chapter 7 Video Disc Environment
Chapter 8 ImageMixer Easy Video
Introduction About This Manual
● This manual is an HTML document which explains the functions of ImageMixer Ver.1.5 for
Sony (henceforth, 'ImageMixer').
This manual does not explain the basics of Windows or Macintosh operating systems. Basic
operations, such as working with individual windows, are based on general usage of Windows
● Screenshots may differ slightly depending on each company's bundling of this product.
● Most screenshots currently used in this manual relate to the Windows version. The screenshots
for Windows and Macintosh differ slightly. Moreover, images may vary according to monitor
● Due to the fact that the most recent information related to this software has not been added to the
manual, please consult the Read Me file, included on the CD-ROM.
Using this manual
This manual explains all ImageMixer's many functions. Any item can be referenced by clicking the menu
(table of contents) displayed on left-hand side of the screen.
● Blue text indicates a link. Clicking it will display the relevant item.Once that item has been
displayed, the link will appear in purple text.
● The end of the page can be referenced by clicking .
● The beginning of the page can be referenced by clicking .
● The preceding page (or preceding item) can be referenced by clicking .
● The following page (or following item) can be referenced by clicking .
● Issues of particular importance are indicated in red text. Please read them carefully.
The latest information on ImageMixer can be found on our home page:
Copyright © 2001-2002 PIXELA Corp. All rights reserved.